Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

'Double View - The Hardest Brain Teaser Game': puzzle game app for iphone, ipad

'Double View - The Hardest Brain Teaser Game' is not the hardest anything. But it is challenging and fun.

You are given 2 mazes side by side. Swipe your man in any direction, keeping an eye on both at the same time to avoid the walls and pick up keys and then to reach the green target.

Double View - The Hardest Brain Teaser Game has 45 levels. I've done the first 25.  The third set has portals - I haven't been able to unlock that section yet. I really like this concept. I'd like to have the ability to adjust the speed slower for my advanced age.

Now for the annoying part: every time you complete a level or fail, you are given an ad.

http://tappsgames.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment