Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Urban Puzzle Contest

Puzzle friends, you have no idea how many emails I get about all sorts of puzzles. This one seems like fun, so I'm posting it. Would you do me a favor please? If you win some of that $5000, buy me a pizza.

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/epic-quest-online-treasure-hunt-for-5000

Hi Tom,
My name is Kelly and I’m writing from UrbanQuest. We make puzzle-based scavenger hunts that are found in almost 40 cities across North America. I’m emailing you to share a new puzzle project we’re launching called the EPIC Quest. We’ve dubbed it the biggest Internet puzzle in history. EPIC Quest is an online, interactive puzzle that will take place over 5 weeks with $5000 in cash prizing. There is an added component where winners will choose a charity to receive a donation equal to the prize money they’ve won (it’s our take on Celebrity Apprentice!). We are crowd-funding the campaign through Indiegogo, the world’s largest crowd-funding website.
We’re reaching out to like-minded puzzle fans and we hope you’ll find this project interesting! If you feel so inclined, we’d be grateful if you would consider sharing it with your followers.
Our campaign link is http://igg.me/at/epicquest/x/2683113. (It’s the 2nd day of our 40 day campaign and have already hit 10% of our funding goal!)
Please don’t hesitate if you have any questions or feedback. And thanks! We’re just getting started so any help is greatly appreciated!
Best,
Kelly Liu

No comments:

Post a Comment