Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Don't Click Me: free point scoring game for brain speed

iPhone Screenshot 1
Don't Click Me is a great game for folks worrying about Alzheimer's.  The directions are so poorly written!


See the green squares: don't click on them. Or the white squares. Only click on the black squares, starting at the bottom and working your way up. The screen will become like a treadmill. You must tap on the black tiles as they scroll down. 


I like this game a lot. When things speed up and I'm going back and forth to get all the tiles, my brain is exercising. Then suddenly the goal is achieved and the scrolling comes to an immediate halt. It feels like a jolt and I'm a bit dizzy.


Don't Click Me may be a clone of something else. I've seen 2 other people playing this on the subway. One was called Piano Tiles.


Question: is it better to use one hand or two hands for this.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dont-click-me/id861238914?mt=8

1 comment:

  1. There are many clones like this currently appearing on the App Store. I think the original is Don't Step the White Tile https://itunes.apple.com/it/app/dont-step-the-white-tile/id783246578?mt=8

    ReplyDelete