Total Pageviews

Monday, November 30, 2015

Flow - Draw A Line - free puzzle app game for iphone, ipad

http://www.mindware.com/lab-mice-and-find-your-way-gnome-set-of-2-a2-55006-1.fltr?xsaleSku=54002  Hey Puzzlers - buy my Lab Mice Puzzles and give them as gifts. You know, as one of those 'holiday' gifts for kids who are puzzle deprived. You'll instantly become 'the cool relative.'


iPhone Screenshot 1  iPhone Screenshot 2
Flow - Draw A Line is one of those topology games where I say to myself - I'll just do a few of them. Some easy ones & some hard ones.  This particular game has 210 levels.  Having done thousands of other levels from the games at the bottom of the list, the only challenge would be: how fast can I do them all.


I started them Saturday evening. Finished Sunday morning.  In between, slept for 9 hours.


The graphics are good. I struggled with about 15 of them.  Every so often, ads would pop up.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/flow-draw-a-line/id1059952173?mt=8


Some other good topology games:
Lines Numeric Fun
Space Dots
Just Routes
Dedale
SEQ
Square Time
Numeric Paranoia
Number Painting
Filling
Water Colors
Stroke!
Pathle
Colors the Addictive Game
Chemin
Patchmania
Number Escape

No comments:

Post a Comment