Total Pageviews

Monday, November 6, 2017

it's red by Jakub Szolomicki FREE

iPhone Screenshot 1  iPhone Screenshot 2
it's red comes from Jakub Szolomicki.  His description:
Try your best in the hardest game ever released.
Solve 45 unique riddles and prove your genius.
Download for free for mobile devices.

It's a logic puzzle game filled with 45 unique, mind-blowing, extremely hard riddles. If you like puzzle games, IQ tests and stuff like that, red is for you.

iPhone Screenshot 3  iPhone Screenshot 5
The objective is to get the whole screen to be red.  There are 45 levels and each one has a unique solution.

My thoughts
1. It's not the hardest game ever released.
2. Bart Bonte's Yellow (Game) came out in May of this year.  it's red borrows the idea but seems to have unique puzzles. Bart's game is more polished.
3. Hints are available for each level and the price is to watch an ad.
4. I've solved a few levels without really understanding what I did.

I'm stuck on level 26. I've tried to access the hints, but that's not working for me.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/its-red/id1303242644?mt=8

No comments:

Post a Comment